A robust nuclear safety culture is necessary for safe and
reliable operation of commercial nuclear power plants. Develop your knowledge
of how protective coatings play an important role in maintaining this safety.
Attend the NACE Nuclear Power Plant Coatings Symposium to connect with industry
personnel and coatings professionals while discussing important topics related
to protective coatings and linings for commercial nuclear power facilities.
Topics include but are not limited to:
• The History of Protective Coating Use in Nuclear Power Plants
• Cure-In-Place Liners for Tanks and Piping
• AP-1000 Construction Update
• USNRC Update
• Remote Coating and Lining Technology
• Nuclear Utility Owner Protective Coating Specialist Forum
• Small Modular Reactors
Discover the latest USNRC updates and industry best practices for protective coatings.
Build relationships with owners and operators of nuclear facilities, as well as inspectors and suppliers of coatings related services.
Individuals involved with the selection, procurement, application, maintenance and assessment of effectiveness of coatings at nuclear power generating facilities.